Posted on: 22 April
Clubhouse is open to fully vaccinated Members and Guests. In the interests of continuing to protect Members, guests and employees, the Club has decided to extend the current Public Health Order and permit entry to the Clubhouse only to fully vaccinated people until 28 February 2022. This policy will be reviewed prior to this date and may be discarded or extended by the Board of Directors at their discretion.
The Club has made this decision for the following reasons:
- The Club has a duty to ensure the health and safety of employees and customers under the Work Health and Safety Act 2011 (NSW), and under general law
- Those who are not fully vaccinated have a higher risk of transmitting the coronavirus to workers and guests.
- The Club is not breaching the Registered Clubs Act 1976 s10(1)(i)
- Given the overwhelming research supporting these findings, precluding guests who are not fully vaccinated will reduce the likelihood that fully vaccinated workers, Members and guests will be exposed to the coronavirus, or contract Covid-19.
Condition of Entry
- Please stay at home if you feel unwell or display and flu like symptoms for the safety of others
- Please do not come to play golf if you are required to isolate for 14 days by NSW Health.
- Check in using the QR codes provided is mandatory
- Please adhere to social distancing
- If you have been sent a txt message from NSW Health that you are casual or close contact of exposure to Covid 19, do not attend the Clubhouse or Course.