Posted on: 22 April
Clubhouse has re-opened from 1st June. Conditions of Entry.
- If you are feel unwell or displaying signs of being unwell, do not come to Clubhouse or play Golf.
- You will be asked to leave the premises for the safety of other patrons if you are unwell or display signs of being unwell.
- This venue has maximum capacity of 50 persons under the one person per 4 square metres ruling.
- Every visitor to sign into Temporary Member book and all Member’s and Visitors to ‘sign in’ to a diary at the Bar upon arrival for tracing purposes.
- Please adhere to NSW Health recommendations of 1.5m between each person to comply with physical distancing.
- Signage and markers are on the floor for distancing at the Bar when ordering
- Furniture has been placed to adhere to physical distancing. The Club asks you not to move furniture.
- Maximum of 10 persons per booking on a table.
- Clubhouse surfaces of tables, bathrooms, bar area is regularly cleaned during the day.
- Hand sanitiser is available at entry points and at Bar.
- No standing and lingering is permitted. All persons are asked to be seated at all times to comply with NSW State Govt restrictions.
- Contactless payment is only payment option accepted.
- Thank you for complying to Conditions of entry.
Winter Trading Hours
Monday & Thursday 12noon to 6:30pm; Tuesday, Friday and Sunday 12noon to 6pm; Wednesday 10.30 to 6.30pm; Saturday 10.30 to 6pm