Posted on: 4 January
Clubhouse Trading Hours:
|Monday & Tuesday||12 noon till 6.30 pm|
|Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday||10 am till 6.30 pm|
|Sunday – daylight savings times||10 am till 6.30 pm|
|Sunday – winter trading||11 am till 6 pm|
|Public Holidays||Times varies|
|Wet weather||Times varies|
QR Code Protocals for Clubhouse and Golf Course. QR Codes are still a requirement by NSW Govt be to followed with checking into our venues. This requirement of registering your arrival onto the Golf Course or at the Clubhouse will be required for sometime. We understand that sometimes we can be a bit forgetful to use the QR Code to register/sign in, but due to the financial penalties that can arise you will still be asked to register your attendance at Course or Clubhouse.
The process is easy to follow: a) activate your camera on your mobile phone. b) position the camera view so that it places the QR Code on the screen and a link to Services NSW will appear on your screen. Click the link and it will take you to a registration screen (do not take a photo of the QR code – this is not registering you into the venue) c) complete the fileds on the screen d) confirmation that you are ‘checked in’ will appear on your screen
All Members and Visitors are required to bring their phone into the Clubhouse so they may register themselves.
Members and Visitors without a smart phone may ask another person to register them using their phone.
This process is mandatory. We respect everyone has an opinion, but the Club is legally required to apply these requirements.
COVID Safe Plan. Do not come to Clubhouse or play Golf if you are feeling unwell, look unwell or displaying any flu like symptoms. You will be asked to leave the premises for the safety of other players.
- All Members and guests must ‘sign into’ Club using Services NSW QR code. The digital code is located at all entry points. This is compulsory.
- All Members and guests must show they are ‘Checked In’ to Club before being served at the Bar.
- All Visitors (guests) are Temporary Members of the Club and must sign into Temporary Membership Book located at Foyer and Bar.
- Patrons are not required to wear masks.
- Furniture has been placed to adhere to the 1.5m physical distancing. This is to comply with reduced contact and mingling between customers. Do not move furniture, otherwise you will be asked to leave Clubhouse.
- Golfers should exhibit heightened awareness of personal hygiene and adhere to social distancing guidelines, as has been encourage by NSW Health Orders.