Posted on: 4 January
With recent announcement to ease restrictions from Friday 29th January, the Clubhouse must continue to adhere to the 1 person per 4sqm ruling. We expect this limit to increase by 12th February 2021. No change to conditions of entry below.
Conditions of Entry
Do not come to Clubhouse or play Golf if you are feeling unwell, look unwell or displaying any symptoms. You will be asked to leave the premises for the safety of other players.
- All Members and guests must ‘sign into’ Club using QR code. The digital code is located at all entry points. This is compulsory.
- All Members and guests must show they are ‘Checked In’ to Club before being served at the Bar.
- All Visitors (guests) are Temporary Members of the Club and must sign into Temporary Membership Book located at Foyer and Bar.
- Face masks are required by Bar Team Members to be worn whilst serving. Patrons are not required to wear masks.
- It is compulsory to wear face masks when playing Gaming Machines.
- Furniture has been placed to adhere to the 1.5m physical distancing. This is to comply with reduced contact and mingling between customers. Do not move furniture, otherwise you will be asked to leave Clubhouse.
- No standing and mingling.
- Alcohol can only be consumed by seated persons.
- Standing to drink is only permitted in our outside area. 30 persons only permitted to gather in garden area.
- All Players must sign in with QR Code at Pro Shop
- arrive only 10 minutes prior to Tee time
- Do not congregate in Car Park after Golf. Leave premises promptly after Golf.
- Face mask are no longer compulsory in the Pro Shop.
- No rakes in Bunkers, no Ball washers, no Bubbles
- Do not remove or touch Pins.
Golfers should exhibit heightened awareness of personal hygiene and adhere to social distancing guidelines, as has been encourage by NSW Health Orders.
For the safety of our Members, Visitors and team members, we ask you to abide by our conditions of entry.
Thank for your abiding by our COVID Safe Plan which allows our Members and Visitors to continue to enjoy the Course and Clubhouse