Posted on: 4 January
Clubhouse Trading Hours:
|Monday & Tuesday||12 noon till 6.30 pm|
|Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday||10 am till 6.30 pm|
|Sunday – daylight savings times||10 am till 6.30 pm|
|Sunday – winter trading||11 am till 6 pm|
|Public Holidays||Times varies|
|Wet weather||Times varies|
COVID Safe Plan. Do not come to Clubhouse or play Golf if you are feeling unwell, look unwell or displaying any flu like symptoms. You will be asked to leave the premises for the safety of other players.
- All Members and guests must ‘sign into’ Club using Services NSW QR code. The digital code is located at all entry points. This is compulsory.
- All Members and guests must show they are ‘Checked In’ to Club before being served at the Bar.
- All Visitors (guests) are Temporary Members of the Club and must sign into Temporary Membership Book located at Foyer and Bar.
- Patrons are not required to wear masks.
- Furniture has been placed to adhere to the 1.5m physical distancing. This is to comply with reduced contact and mingling between customers. Do not move furniture, otherwise you will be asked to leave Clubhouse.
- Golfers should exhibit heightened awareness of personal hygiene and adhere to social distancing guidelines, as has been encourage by NSW Health Orders.