Upcoming Golf Events
Posted on: 4 January
OPEN GOLF DAY 2021
Friday 26th March from 9.30am
9 Hole Shotgun Golf event, Lunch & 2 hour Beverage package (t&c apply)
$95 per person
No Handicap required. Best score of the day wins prize. Putting into our tinny on the Dam Raffle for a Basic Golf Membership value $210.00
Come and join us at the Club – Book HERE to get your spot
Terms & Conditions of Golf Day
- Inclusion is 9 holes Shotgun Golf event, Lunch (Fish, Salad & Chips OR Chicken Snitchel, Salad & Chips or similar) 2 hour beverage package. Sprits are not included.
- Golf will commence at 10am sharp
- Raffle prize is a Basic Golf membership valued at $210.00
- Prizes will be golf balls, golf gloves and similar
- Players without a Handicap will be allocated maximum Handicap index
- Does not include Club hire, cart hire or buggy hire
- All players must wear appropriate golf attire
- All players must have their own set of Clubs for play.
- Cart, clubs and buggies can be booked & hired from Pro Shop
- All bookings & payments to be made direct to the Club via the website.
- No BYO liquor permitted. Beverages to be purchased from the Clubhouse Bar
- In circumstance Course is closed due to heavy wet weather, alternative date will be scheduled.
- Refund will only be issued if the Course is closed for play due to weather event, Golf has not commenced, and player unable to attend the re-scheduled date. Player to contact the Club Office.
- Players must be aware that should inclement weather set-in after event has commenced NO REFUND will be payable for golf.
Handiskins 2021. First qualifying round Saturday 20th Feb, 2nd qualifying round Saturday 27th Feb, 3rd qualifying round Saturday 13th March, 4th qualifying round Saturday 20th March, 5th qualifying round Saturday 10th April. Final Sunday 11th April.
Medal Qualifiers Plate. This was scheduled for 2nd January 2021. The Captain will be re-scheduling this event for February. Date tbc.
Metro Mixed Pennants nomination for 2021 season.
This has now been rescheduled to commence from Sunday 2nd May to Sunday 20th June (round robin). Finals series tba. The decision to reschedule was to avoid heat conditions experienced from previous seasons. Information on Conditions of Play and Players Guide will be available over the coming weeks from website www.mixedpennant.com
The Metropolitan Mixed Pennant is a mixed 4BBB Handicap matchplay competition played by five 2 x person teams from Metro Golf Clubs. Players with a maximum handicap limit of 27 for a male and 36 for a female competitor are eligible. Matches are played against par, with handicaps adjusted accordingly. Matches are usually held on Sunday’s throughout the season with the tournament beginning on the first week of January. If you would like to play in next year team, nomination list is ready in the Clubhouse at the Trophy cabinet.